Assistant Engineering Manager
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for developing system of electronics for audio amplifiers which will be integrated into our high quality wired or wireless loudspeakers products, from concept through to production for many of the world’s leading high end brands. Include design, develop and manufacture subwoofers, home theater, soundbar and other active loudspeaker systems.
- The ultimate performance is the ability to turn a project from a concept into production. Including block diagram, schematic design, PCB layout, software control concepts, knowleage of certification and testing.
- Good knowledge of audio electronics, measurement and embedded system design.
- The rich work experience in design and debug on the digital audio system.
- Able to interpret customer requirements and specifications, and optimize their design performance, including cost and manufacturability.
- Holder of Bachelor degree or above in electronic engineering or other related discipline
- Have digital/analog audio electronic development work experience
- I2C, SPDIF and I2S interface working experience
- Solid working experience to test and measure the audio accuracy by using audio equipment and tools
- Ability to solve EMC, safety and other related certification issues
- Have good knowledge at DSP, digital/analog filter, CODE functions and applications
- Fluent in both Chinese and English communication
- Ability to work independently and to solve problems arising during the development process
- More than two years’ experience in audio related product development
- Be a good team player, obeys the arrangement, hard-working, self-discipline, strong senses of responsibility and time management
PositionAssistant Engineering Manager
Last updated: 30.09.2020