- Responsible to the customized projects based on the customer’s requirements with the customized ID, and relevant documents.
- Furnish the technical feasibility analysis, technical proposal, cost evaluation and relevant documents preparation.
- Liaise with customer to finalize the ID and CMF.
- Set up objective and plan for the selection and use of mechanical parts and components.
- Complete the 3D design including the 2D engineering drawings, BOM tables as well as related data output for drawing and design.
- Involve in related resign reviews, dFMEA and tooling discussions.
- Support and provide instruction to related departments for assembly process.
- Follow up closely on the tooling status with suppliers.
- Design change and design improvement in each development stage.
- Approval of the new parts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder in mechanical or other related discipline;
- At least 2 years’ experience in mechanical design, capable to undertake independently on the design;
- Familiar with product development process;
- Familiar with plastic injection, metal stamping and various type of manufacturing process;
- Proven experiences on the use of Pro-E, Auto-CAD and other software;
- Experience in Audio related product design and development.
- Capable to work under pressure and accept challenges;
- Be a good team player, hard-working, self-discipline, strong senses of responsibility and time management.
- Excellent communication and language skills, being positive and optimistic
Hui Yang, China
Last updated: 14.05.2020